PET scan is an effective test to examine the chemical activity in body areas. This scan enables the
doctor to diagnose the condition very effectively. Patients who are looking for high technology PET
Scan center in Chandigarh must seek the help of HealthFinder. We offer smooth online bookings
with an instant appointment. Doctors perform PET Scans for the following purpose:
Diagnose a disease or detect cancer.
PET scan helps in determining whether cancer has spread in the body.
These scans can also help in assessing the effectiveness of the treatment.
- PET scans evaluate the prognosis.
- These scans assess tissue metabolism and viability.
- PET Scan determines the effect of heart attack myocardial infarction on the heart region.
- PET Scan evaluates brain abnormalities which include tumors, memory disorders, seizures, and other central nervous system disorders.
- This scan is effective in mapping the normal human brain and heart function.
- PET Scans are also used to look for cancer in the lymph nodes in the center of the chest.